Thursday, January 20, 2022

Do I have diabetes?

 


Hello, I am worried and I am asking if I should be worried. I have constant peeing and it’s always dark yellow/ orange. I’m always sleepy and hungry. I can’t take deep breaths and have abdominal pain. Sometimes burly eyes but could be cause I’m sleepy. Should I be worried? I am not pregnant I took a test and came out negative and started my period the next day. I been like this for 1 1/2 months now.
 
Age:27
Gender:Female
Duration:09/01/201
Conditions:Constantly peeping , dark yellow/ orange pee, sleepy all the time , pain lower tummy, headaches, hard to take deep breath’s, get hungry more than usual

 










Being thirsty more than usual and urinating large amounts on a frequent basis throughout the day (and night) are classic symptoms of diabetes mellitus , but they may also be features of other conditions. Having family members with diabetes mellitus increases the likelihood of having this problem.

You should have a blood test for glucose with your doctor. You can also check the urine for sugar with a simple test strip like those used to test for pregnancy. It is important to clarify the cause of your problem, because timely medical management can help you avoid unpleasant complications, which sometimes make hospital admission necessary.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment